It's not what you think.he insisted as i left him in the middle of his defense.Is it pleasure?Can every couple go on making love with their flings in front of one another and then eventually regard it as pleasure? A faint smile crossed my face.we've been in a long term relationship..sacrificing one Goodness,this wasn't the first time that he made my cry me.First,those sweet messages he insisted coming from his close friend.CLOSE friend?..about sex thing? pleasure by what?by having it in the arms of another woman?I desperately shouted once.Its hurts.but that's the truth. We've been a steady couple for almost 7yrs,with 2 break ups.And every time we were on that verge,I always set aside my pride.I always wanted him back. WHY??? because i love him!I never thought of us breaking up until it just happened.Because every time he promised me heaven,every time he said he loves me,i trust him because i loved him.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
@is it pleasure?
It's not what you think.he insisted as i left him in the middle of his defense.Is it pleasure?Can every couple go on making love with their flings in front of one another and then eventually regard it as pleasure? A faint smile crossed my face.we've been in a long term relationship..sacrificing one Goodness,this wasn't the first time that he made my cry me.First,those sweet messages he insisted coming from his close friend.CLOSE friend?..about sex thing? pleasure by what?by having it in the arms of another woman?I desperately shouted once.Its hurts.but that's the truth. We've been a steady couple for almost 7yrs,with 2 break ups.And every time we were on that verge,I always set aside my pride.I always wanted him back. WHY??? because i love him!I never thought of us breaking up until it just happened.Because every time he promised me heaven,every time he said he loves me,i trust him because i loved him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment